At first, I intended to be a designer and went to Fanshawe to become just that.
One thing led to another and 8 years later, I am now a designer and developer.
- Jay Saiseng
- April 23rd, 1984
4508 Ivy Gardens
Beamsville, ON L0R 1B5
Web DesignerOct 2015 - Present
Responsible for the creation of multiple websites, enewsletters and other marketing materials for the sales team.
- Developed Wordpress website that included a large database of products and a custom ordering system.
- Responsible for organic SEO efforts to rank over 500 products on Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Provided a variety of technical support within the office. Tasks included virus removals, email setup and server configurations.
Project ManagerApr 2012 - Present
Responsible for both technical and non-technical skills to produce websites that fit within the company guidelines.
- Created new functions/features from concept to completion.
- Coordinated tasks with external freelancers and suppliers.
- Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising frequently with them.
- Ensured relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy policies are met.
Designer and DeveloperDec 2010 - Present
Responsible for the technical and graphical aspects of pages, producing not just the look of the website but determining how it works as well.
- Designed websites and provided copy writing services for social media platforms.
- Developed e-Commerce Solutions and Applications for a variety of clients.
- Created detailed website wireframes; designed multiple layouts including text size, colours, dynamic functionalities and graphics.
- Designed animations and manipulated digital photographs.
Designer and DeveloperJan 2008 - Jun 2009
Responsible for the design of multiple websites, graphics and print material.
- Supported clients by taking their ideas from concept to completion.
- Edited content, debugged code and re-designed web pages.
- Worked with different content management systems and did search engine optimization.
- Provided quality assurance on websites to ensure they were functioning properly.
Graphic DesignerMay 2007 - Jan 2008
Responsible for the production of all digital photo correction projects.
- Performed color correction, photo manipulation and designed photo albums.
- Ensured quality assurance and made corrections on all final production projects.
- Designed graphics, animations and manipulation of digital photographs.
- Created original concepts and design; ensured proper collaboration of all project assets.
Graphic Design DiplomaJan 2003 - Aug 2006
- 4508 Ivy Gardens
- Beamsville, ON, L0R1B5
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 905.941.4006